You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sneak Peak of the Soda Fire


There will be more details that I'll share later, but I can't stand it.  I have to show these off NOW. Just look at the pretty pots!  Pots in the foreground are mine, the ones in the background are Ron's, and there are a few Allen pieces in the middle. 

Ron fired his kiln late last week.  Jeff and I went over Sunday afternoon to unload. I am so pleased.  Plus, have I mentioned lately what a nice guy Ron Philbeck is?  No?  Shame on me.  Really though, I am so grateful to him.


First row of shelves...


Unloading. 
Remind me next time to wear more flattering pants if I am going to be photographed from behind.  Ugh.  


Last row of shelves...Can you tell that the pitcher on the upper right is trying to leap to its death? Glad it didn't jump.  That one's mine.


Crawling in is encouraged and makes reaching those back shelves easier.  It's a BIG kiln if I fit in there. 


Here's another shot of a bunch of things.  This table is full of Allen and Susan pots.

There's still a little bit of work to be done to some of the pots.  A few need a little bit of sanding to take care of rough spots on the bottom.  When I do that later this week, I'll work on getting some close ups.  There are some really cool pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment