Someone came in Thursday afternoon looking for an egg separator. I didn't have what she wanted, and I realized that I probably needed to get busy getting some more made.
Most of them got goofy faces.
I put flowers on the wine cups.
The mugs that didn't get made last week were thrown on Wednesday afternoon. I had a little bit of time between work and an appointment.
Handles didn't go on until Saturday because it was so damp this week.
I made some bowls. These are all 4 pounds.
I also made some soup bowls. These will have to wait until later in the week to finish. They weren't dry enough to trim this afternoon.
Tuesday I went to Charlotte for clay.
Because I must be a glutton for punishment, I got some more Mediterranean Mist glaze. I'll test this and let you know. Right now, I am not optimistic that they have corrected the issue with this glaze.