You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, October 31, 2014

October Is Here...And Almost Gone


I knew that things were going to get really busy about mid-October.  Sure enough, I haven't had time to update this blog or make any pots in a couple of weeks.  

The last time I was in the studio, I took my assistant, Lady.  I thought she might like to spend some time hanging out with me and hoped that she'd just relax there next to me. 

Like this.  Doesn't that look all cozy and nice?   

"I love going places with my mom!  She is the best.  I could hang out all day here with her." 

That didn't happen.  Instead of a relaxed doggy, I got constant whining and pitifulness.  

"Let me see how far I can go on this leash..."

Eventually, she settled down and then I realized that she was hiding under the table.  


Poor Lady!  

All this while I was working on getting these pieces glazed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment