You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, November 7, 2014

Carolina Pottery Festival Tomorrow!

I spent most of today over at the LeGrand Center getting ready for the Carolina Pottery Festival.  And I took all of 1 picture.  That picture is so out of focus that I don't want to share it.  I encourage you to check out the website http://www.carolinapotteryfestival.org/ or the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPotteryFestival for more information and pictures.  

Hours are 10 am to 4 pm and admission is $5.00.  There is some really nice pottery to see and the venue is top notch.  Toward the end of the evening tonight I took a walk around to check it out.  There are many, many things that I would buy in a heartbeat if I had unlimited funds.  It is so neat to see all the different kinds of pots that people make.  

I mentioned in my last post here that I hadn't been in the studio in quite a while.  That hasn't changed.  I still haven't had time to do any pottery work.  I miss it. Here are a few pictures that I haven't shared before of my last work a few weeks ago.  


Vase...


Horse head....


Mugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment