You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, October 17, 2014

There It Is...

I think I hit the wall this week.  I've been pushing hard for the last couple months, and I think that I reached the point of exhaustion where I just had to stop.  I worked a little bit last night and planned to do some serious work today to get myself back on track production-wise.  I went to the studio and just couldn't make myself work.

I'm trying hard to give myself a break about that. The rational side of my brain is telling me that a nap this afternoon was much better for me than forcing myself to try to make things when I didn't feel good.  (I've had that achy-you-are-too-tired-to-exist feeling all day.)

I hope that I'm able to get myself moving tomorrow.  This is the last weekend that I have for a good long while that I'll be able to do any pottery.  I really NEED to be able get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment