You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, February 26, 2018

Taking A Break

This weekend, we went to Mount Pleasant to visit our good friends Liz and Rob Boyles.  It couldn't have been a better break!  The weather was ridiculously beautiful, the company excellent, and the show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center, which was the excuse for making this trip, was outstanding!  If you have the chance to see Steve Martin and Martin Short perform, DO IT.  So funny! 

Not much pottery got done this week.  It's ok though.  I finished up a few things on Thursday afternoon, and then took the rest of the weekend off.  It was exactly what I needed after pushing as hard as I have for the last few months.

It is roughly three weeks until the Catwaba Valley Pottery Show in Hickory.  I may be able to get a few more things made between now and then, but I imagine that I'll need to finish up what I've got in the works at the studio and be satisfied that I did the best that I could to get ready.  There are a few things that I can think of off the top of my head that I wouldn't have liked to get finished that I think just aren't going to happen.  You know what, it will be ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment