You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Pretty Productive Week

Know what this is?  Egg separators and wine cups DRYING OUTSIDE on Friday because it was so warm.  Saturday it was mid 40's and raining, but Friday's high of 82 was amazing.

Someone came in Thursday afternoon looking for an egg separator.  I didn't have what she wanted, and I realized that I probably needed to get busy getting some more made.

Most of them got goofy faces.

I put flowers on the wine cups.


The mugs that didn't get made last week were thrown on Wednesday afternoon.  I had a little bit of time between work and an appointment.
 Handles didn't go on until Saturday because it was so damp this week. 

I made some bowls.  These are all 4 pounds.


I also made some soup bowls.  These will have to wait until later in the week to finish.  They weren't dry enough to trim this afternoon.  

Tuesday I went to Charlotte for clay.

Because I must be a glutton for punishment, I got some more Mediterranean Mist glaze.  I'll test this and let you know.  Right now, I am not optimistic that they have corrected the issue with this glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment