You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Rest Of The Week

Wednesday: I put handles on the casserole...


...trimmed the bowls...


...and made some more card holders.


Thursday: I worked in the gallery on Thursday during the day.  Then about 5 pm I moved over to the studio to get ready for the Art Walk.  I set things up and got some clay ready so that I could demonstrate for folks who stopped by.  We had a good crowd that night with people stopping by pretty much the whole time from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.  Some of our visitors were friends of mine and some were people that I'd never met before.  I threw six mugs...


...two kind of medium sized bowls...


...and more business card holders.


Friday: I took the day off and didn't make anything new.  I was tired after being uptown for a good 12 hours the day before.  So it was Saturday before I got back to doing anything productive.  I trimmed the bowls...


...put handles on the mugs...


...and made more business card holders.


I think I am very close to having 50 of these now.  I'll have to count again to be sure, and I should make a few extras in case something happens.  It was my goal to get the bulk of this work done this week while I had more time.  I think the count for the week is 1 casserole, 4 bowls, 13 mugs, and about 50 business card holders.  


No comments:

Post a Comment