You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 5th through 7th

We just back from vacation and this is my last week of summer before I go back to work next week.  Here's what I've done so far...


On Sunday, I picked up the pieces from that last glaze fire.  All these are now at Buffalo Creek Gallery.

Then I made about 10 business card holders. 


Monday, I threw 7 mugs. 


And made some more business card holders.


Tuesday morning I put handles on 7 mugs. 


And made some more business card holders.  
Sensing a theme yet?  I've got an order for 50 business card holders.  I think I have about 25 made now.


Tuesday afternoon, I went back to the studio (killing time between a chiropractor appointment and swim practice - don't laugh) and threw an oval casserole and two bowls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment