You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pictures Of Those Pots

 Here are some of the pots that were fired this week.

I'm really happy with these mugs.
From left to right, green liner, red liner, and blue liner.
Did I mention how much I like these?

 I'm surprised by how much I like this utensil holder/vase.  
The next one will probably just be red.  I like the blue and green, but the red really shows off the texture on the white clay.

A casserole in blue.  Not bad.

Green bowl.  Nice.

 Blue mugs.  I have 4 of these.

Leaf platter.  The glaze came out red this time!  Very happy.
Those are the last of the leaves that I picked up last fall.  No more leaf pottery until spring.

Another platter in green and white. 

 Some business card holders.  The one on the bottom right is my favorite.

Round  baker in white with green/brown accents.  I LOVE making these! 

Big bowl in one of my favorite combinations of blue, red, and tan.  Also pictured is a green and blue utensil holder.  I'm really pleased with what the green glaze did on the texture. 

A small casserole with a lid. 

Another small lidded casserole in the red and green combination that I like so much.  The mug is there for perspective.  Both lidded casseroles pictured here are about the same diameter.  The red and green one is a little deeper. 

Can you tell I like this glaze combination?  I love the black stripe that happens where the colors overlap.  This is a nice sized oval baker.  It would be perfect for a chocolate cobbler recipe that I have.  Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment