You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, November 29, 2013

A Little Bit of Everything

Last weekend I had a little bit of everything to do....

I threw a round baker.  I wanted to put some handles on it.  I didn't make it back in time, so a handle-less round baker it will be.   


I had some green ware that was ready for sanding.  These platters are now waiting for the next bisque fire.  


There were even some mugs to glaze.  These are going to the Copper Rock Cafe when they are done.  I hope they like them.  


This weekend, I need to throw.  My mug and small bowl inventory is running low and I really need to get motivated to make some.  But it is cold outside, there's a fire in the wood stove here, and this dog is happy with me on the couch.  Even though the dog still smells slightly of skunk (after last week's adventure), it's pretty cozy, and I've been unable to leave.  



No comments:

Post a Comment