You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Need to do a little shopping?

This weekend there are several opportunities to purchase pottery.

Thursday 5:30-7:30 at the Arts Council is the kick off for "Handmade for the Holidays."  This is also their "Renovation Celebration" where they will show off all the work that has been done at the Arts Council in recent months.  Admission is free, so make plans to drop in.
Check out this link for more information.  http://www.ccartscouncil.org/

Saturday, is the Mini Pottery Market at A Griffin Pottery.  Come see me, Ronnie Blackburn, and Allen Griffin and maybe even find something special for that special someone.  We will be there 10 am to 4pm on Dec. 7.  Seriously, I'm going to pack up all my stuff, haul it up there, and get it all set up.  PLEASE come visit us.  Shopping is also highly encouraged.  There will be lots of really nice stuff for sale.

Ron Philbeck is also having his holiday home sale this weekend.  I believe the hours are 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday and noon to 4 pm on Sunday.  Check out Ron's website for more information: http://ronphilbeckpottery.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment