You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You!

I've been trying to compose this thank you note for the last couple of days...and I'm not sure that I've gotten it right yet.  

I am so very grateful to everyone who purchased my pottery this year.  I'm touched that you thought enough of my work to take a piece or two home with you.  I'm touched that you thought enough of my work to give it as a gift for someone that you care about.  I'm touched that you think enough of my work to ask me to make something special for you.  I'm touched that you wanted to display my work in your business.  

Because you bought my pottery, I can make more.  I can buy more clay, and I can take that pottery class at the college that I wanted to try.  You've given me the opportunity to continue to learn and to explore and to dream a little bit.  You have allowed me to continue to spend my Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings in the studio without feeling too much guilt.  My yard needs work and the closets need cleaning out and organizing, so there's going to be guilt until those chores are done.  But because you bought my pottery, it's OK if I don't get to them today or this week.

So thank you, friends.  Thank you so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment