You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, April 6, 2020

I Can't Even See My Comfort Zone Anymore

I'm so far out of my comfort zone, I can't even see it anymore.  Good gracious! 

A Griffin Pottery is now on Instagram!

You will find me at @agriffinpottery

I must warn you.  I have no idea what I am doing.  Maybe I shouldn't tell you that.  But there.  I did.  It's out there.  Some of my friends are trying to assist from afar by making suggestions and such.  I really do appreciate the input from folks who have more experience. 

I know I've got to start somewhere.  Baby steps and all that, right?  So far, I can kind of almost post a picture.  Sometimes those pictures end up in my "story", but sometimes they don't.  I haven't figured out what I do that makes that happen sometimes and sometimes not.  And what the heck is my story anyway?

I think my main problem is between my ears.  (Stop it.  I know that is where most of my issues come from.  You don't really need to tell me.)  I feel pressure to get this up and running so that I can sell some pottery this month.  I have friends and family who have busted their fannies shifting their small businesses online.  Yoga studios and fitness centers are doing virtual classes online and I can't figure out how to get a stupid picture of a pot on Instagram. 

Baby steps.  Take some pictures.  They don't have to be GREAT pictures, right?  Post them with a short description and a price. Maybe some body will want to make a purchase.  Then I can figure out how to take an online payment.  Gah! Another thing to learn. 

Soup bowl - $18 each - 4 available

Mugs in red and green - $18 each - 4 available

Covered butter dish - $40 - one available

Textured mugs - $18 each - 2 available 

Coffee pour over in turquoise - $16 each - 2 available

Turquoise mug - $18 each - 6 available

Pour over set - $32 for the set

Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment