You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Trying Out Video

I'm experimenting with video and some of the settings on my phone.  I hope I'll get better at this the more I do it.  Here is one of my first efforts.  Jeff said that I need to warn everyone that it gets really fast in the middle.  So consider yourselves warned...

If for some reason, the embedded video doesn't show up, you can access it via this link:  VIDEO

This has been a crazy week.  The American Legion World Series is in town and I volunteer with that.  I went back to work on Wed, so we are in the middle of the craziness that is preparing for fall semester.  On top of that, the PGA Championship golf tournament is in Charlotte this week.  Jeff and I went and watched the third round yesterday.  It was fun, and I'm glad that we went, but it was so darn HOT.  Shouldn't be surprising since it is August and North Carolina.

I did manage to make a few things earlier in the week.  Here are some pictures.

A big platter.

Eight mugs - haven't done any with texture on them in a while.

I made eight of these egg separators too.  Forgot to get a picture of all of them together.

 And a lidded casserole.
The rain this week made finishing this more difficult than I anticipated.  It was still sticky and too wet on Tuesday when I had time set aside to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment