You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, July 3, 2016

I Did OK

I was so relieved to see that all four of these pitchers turned out OK.  These are very special and all of them have homes already.

In other news, I just finished up writing checks and such. The rent is paid for July and utilities are scheduled to be drafted. My associates are all paid (as soon as they pick up their checks) for their sales for the month of June.  Is it silly to feel a sense of accomplishment?  We've made it three months. Fingers crossed for the next three.

There were some other pieces that I want to show off from the last glaze fire...this happened back in June, but I was on vacation last week, so I haven't shared them yet. 

Leaf tray with white satin and oil spot.

Floating blue plate.  Kind of interesting that the blue sort of fades to brown in places.  I must have dipped pretty fast. The stripe is where the two dips overlapped.

Textured vase in falls creek shino and EP green.

A few of the next round of mugs to go to Hannah's Coffee House.  Tried something different with a little texture on these.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment