You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, October 28, 2011

Going Big Time

I am happy to announce that I am now able to accept credit card payments.

Thanks to my friend Athena Smith for sending me information on a couple of credit card APPs for the iPad.  I have set up an account with Square, downloaded the Square APP for both my iPad and my smart phone, and obtained the card reader.  All I need now is a customer with a credit card!

I would really love to try this out before the Carolina Pottery Festival in a couple weeks (eeek!  It's only 2 weeks away!) so that we can work on any possible problems.  I'm going to be kind of nervous until I've used it a time or two with no problems.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh, I'll be a dummy, er test person...lol. Seriously....I want to own some stuff made by the great and wonderful Susan Jones! I want Christmas presents and such. Perhaps we can work something out soon!

    So happy! Beaming with pride! Go, go gadget Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are happy with the purchase you made this weekend!

    ReplyDelete