You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lookie What I Bought!

This is a picture of the equipment that I just bought.  I have my very own wheel and kiln now!  They will live in my garage since I have no studio space at home and no immediate plans to create such a space.  I have dreams for someday converting the barn into a studio, but that is a long way off.  There are horses who live out there and they aren't ready to move out yet.  

I wasn't really looking to make purchases like this right now, but the right opportunity presented itself. It is really funny how things work out sometimes.  We can chalk this whole experience up to the power of the internet and social networking.  It has been an amazing week and I am grateful to all the people who helped make this possible.  BIG thanks are due to Jeff, Allen, Bob, Mom and Dad, and even Jose!

1 comment: