You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, November 24, 2017

Small Business Saturday


I spent the better part of today cleaning up, putting out Christmas decorations, and putting out extra pottery in preparation for Small Business Saturday tomorrow.  I hope that we will be busy! 


The kiln god almost didn't get a hat this year.  Then, after I summoned the courage to climb the ladder that high, it appeared that he might have to wear his Santa hat "rakishly askew".  Turns out, he wasn't feeling all that jaunty after all.  

On a serious note, I do hope that you will show some love to the small businesses in your area tomorrow (in particular) and going into Christmas (in general).  Your patronage makes a difference to us.  I know that it isn't always possible, but shopping small matters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment