You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, October 29, 2017

I got one last glaze fire finished up this week in preparation for the Carolina Pottery Festival.  Hours are 10 am to 4 pm at the LeGrand Center in Shelby.  The selection of pottery is always amazing.  It's worth the price of admission ($5) just to walk around and see everything!  This is truly a festival where there is something for everyone.  It's also an excellent place to begin your Christmas shopping.


Before....and after firing.


I will have the trays (above) and the mugs (below) with me at the show. 

This is a new handle design that I tried out.  I think I like it!

Close up shot of the details in the handle.

Another new and interesting piece is this casserole.  I kind of like the squared corners. Must do this again I think.

I am really excited to share this news with you. 
Vicki Halloran is back in the studio!

It's been a while since Vicki has been with us and it is SO GOOD to have her back.  It also looks like we will have some of Vicki's work for sale in the gallery soon. I will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment