You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, December 19, 2016

This Week

Just a quick note....

We've been really busy at A Griffin Pottery Associates over the past few weeks.  We appreciate everyone who has shopped with us! 

For your shopping convenience, the studio and gallery will be open the following times:
  • Tuesday, Dec 20: noon-4pm (except for a brief time about 2 or so that Jeff has to leave to take care of another obligation)
  • Thursday, Dec 22: noon-5:30pm (I'll be closing a little early to go to dinner with friends from out of town.)
  • Friday, Dec 23: noon-5pm
  • Saturday, Dec 24: 9:30-noon
I'll try to do an actual post about what I've been working on lately sometime later in the week.  

If I forget to say it later on, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment