You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Who's pots are these?

Ron Philbeck is a nice guy.  He let me come out to his place this week and helped me take pictures of some of my work.  There's a longish explanation about why I needed to do this that will come later.  For now, let's just look at the pots.  We discovered together that pots with shiny glazes are a little harder to photograph than those with matte glazes.  Of course, most of my pots are shiny.  To get these pictures, I had the camera (my phone) and Ron stood behind me with a couple pieces of cardboard or something to try to block some of the glare off the lights.  It would have been pretty entertaining to get to watch this process I think.  I'm not sure because I was looking at the pottery, but I think Ron was being pretty funny behind me. 



 






I'm fairly certain that I've shared these pots before, but don't they look different (and nicer) on a nice background?  

No comments:

Post a Comment