You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sometimes It's the Simple Things That Catch My Interest


Isn't this a cool cup? Mom brought it to me from France.  I love how simple it is and how it feels in my hand. 


So I'm trying to duplicate it.  Stay tuned to see how these turn out.  Right now, they look big, don't they?  Remember that clay shrinks though.


Here's the rest of what I did this weekend. Not all that bad considering that I didn't get started on Thursday evening like I "normally" do.  

I still feel like I need to be making LOTS of work.  I'm not sure where that pressure is coming from really.  Probably a combination of just-how-I-am and concern that I won't have enough work to see me through the fall.  I really hope that I sell a LOT of pots between now and Christmas. Now I've got two galleries to keep stocked in addition to preparing for the Carolina Pottery Festival on Nov 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment