You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, August 9, 2015

And They're Done!

I FINISHED THE BUSINESS CARD HOLDERS!!!!


That's about 47 of the 53 that ended up making it.
I don't really want to make any more of those for a while.

Then there was some glazing.


I'm not sure how it is possible that I've had stuff to glaze for the past 3 weekends in a row, but I have.  My production has slowed way down since I'm back at work, so I won't feel so overwhelmed by the amount of glazing for the next several months. 

I didn't make anything new last week, so I was kind of itching to sit down at the wheel.
I made a couple of pitchers.


And I made a couple of utensil holders.  As you can see, I've been working on texture again.




This week the American Legion World Series begins.  I'm proud to say that I'm a volunteer, so there will be a LOT of baseball happening.  It is also the last week before classes start back at CCC, so there's late registration and the frantic scramble to get ready for the first day.  My sweet niece turns ONE on Aug 17, so I'll be making a trip to Greensboro for the party next weekend.  In case life weren't full enough, this week is my last week of hard training for the triathlon that I'm doing on Aug 22.  I'm not real sure how I'm going to fit swim-bike-run into this schedule.  

What I'm saying is that there will not be any pottery happening in my life for a couple of weeks.  Who wants to make a bet that when I go back, I'll have pots to glaze?  


No comments:

Post a Comment