You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, August 15, 2014

Buffalo Creekiness

I'm all moved in at the gallery now.  My display (at least for the time being) is on shelves near the door.  I'm really happy with how it looks.  It helps to be in a nice space surrounded by other really nice things.  I have always LOVED this gallery. It seems kind of unreal to actually have my work there. 



Jeff, Mom, and I did our day of training last Saturday.  This was also the day of the 7th Inning Stretch Festival in Uptown Shelby, so there were lots of people around.  In fact, there were so many people still around, that we stayed open an extra two and a half hours.  It was really fun and I think that we will be OK when it is our turn to work the gallery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment