You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, January 24, 2014

Waiting For The Thaw

Today is one of the coldest days yet this winter.  According the the Weather Chanel, it is 12 degrees outside right now.  I need to go to the studio and work on getting some handles on these cylinders so that they can be mugs.  



At home right now, I've got soup in the crock pot, a fire in the wood stove upstairs, and I just tried to get one started in the stove downstairs.  I'm not really excited about leaving just yet although Allen will have turned on the heat in the studio a couple of hours ago.  It should be warming up...but the clay is going to be COLD.  I really need to stop thinking about this and just GO...so I can come home and get all snug and toasty again.


No comments:

Post a Comment