You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Merry Christmas To Me!

Just look at my new work space!  Finally, I have room for stuff.  Putting it all together was pretty easy once I got started.

                         

I had to get help adjusting the legs on the wheel so that the u-bolts that hold the legs for the shelves would fit.  Wheels are HEAVY and I was worried that I couldn't hold it up while I adjusted the legs.  

                            

Notice how Jeff (left) and Ronnie (right) are even smiling?  This is pretty funny considering that I was having a small melt down at the time.  Mostly my meltdown was due to forgetting to eat lunch, but I thought I didn't have the right size Allen wrench (should that be capitalized?) for the bolts on the legs.  Jeff pointed out that there were Allen wrenches in the set of drill bits I had in the car.  Anyway, there was whining and then Jeff and Ronnie jumped in and fixed the legs for me.  Wow!  It was pretty great to just watch competent people do the work.  I've got to remember how this worked so I can make it happen again if I need to.  I think I will continue to work on my role as damsel in distress.  Being rescued is pretty great.  


No comments:

Post a Comment