You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, July 29, 2013

Working Hard...

Here are the results of this weekend's efforts in the studio - 3 bowls, 4 mugs, and 3 utensil holders.

The two bowls that are obviously made from different clay are not for the salt fire.  Salt fire running total is at ten now.  I managed to break one of the canisters that I made last week, so now it is a set of two.  That's OK though.  I'd decided that they were going to end up being too small anyway.  Maybe next weekend, I will try again on the canister set idea.  

There was also a glaze fire this week.  Here are some of my things from that: 
Probably my favorite casserole so far. 

Here's what it looked like before firing...      




And from the top...












A bowl with a lid. 

Some mugs.

One of two round bakers.  I didn't get a good picture of the second one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment