You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Updates

A few weeks ago, I had pictures of the yummy pots that I'm making for Robyn.  Well, they have been bisque fired and glazed and they are ready for the next glaze fire.  I thought you'd like to see them in their present state.  
The one on the left should be yellow and the one on the right will be blue with some kind of purple at the top.  The glaze that I used at the top is one that really moves a lot, so I'm hoping for purple running down the sides of a blue pot.  We shall see.  

Do you remember the rectangular baker from a few weeks ago?  Well, it is completely done now.  
I was hoping for a little bit darker color on the glaze, but this isn't bad.  It did warp a little bit, so it doesn't sit exactly level on the counter.  That's how you know it was hand made, right?  For those of you who wanted to know how big it is, it ended up with about 9.5 by 11.5.  So if I do this again, what color(s) would you like to see?  

No comments:

Post a Comment