You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's a "Yummy Pot?"

I don't know what a Yummy Pot is but I'm trying to make some.  This is another project begun as a favor to a friend.  

Above is one of the pictures that my friend Robyn sent so I'd know what she was talking about.  I didn't crop this one because it shows off not only the yummy pot in the foreground but also a dish made by my friend Vicki Halloran in the background.  I think this is just neat.  I'm also showing off Robyn's BEAUTIFUL counter tops and cabinets.  Seriously folks, take a moment to "ooh and aah."  (The guys at Martin Cabinets do wonderful work!  They also did my kitchen a few years ago, and I am very happy.)

I threw two things this weekend that I hope will someday reach yummy pot status.  Once they are fired, I hope the size will be about right.  I'll try to remember to update you on how it all goes.  I really enjoyed throwing them, so if I'm able to get the size correct and can get my hands on some recipes, this might become something that I do on a regular basis.  


No comments:

Post a Comment