You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Getting Ready for Treasures of the Earth

It seems that I was visited by the shelf fairy after all!  Thanks to my mom who found folding shelf units and to Amazon and free shipping, I am the proud owner of two new sets of shelves that sit nicely on top of my 6 foot table.  

I'd hoped that they would be wide enough to "fill up" the whole table, but they weren't.  We happened to have a small set of similar shelves in our basement, so I'm "borrowing" them.  I am pretending that I'm not bothered by the fact that they are a different color.  What I DO like is that the shelves in the middle  are on different levels than the others.  I think that looks more interesting.  We shall see if I still think that after I have pottery on them.  

My new lights are also shown in this picture.  You may pause now to "oooh" and "aaah" if you wish.  I seriously hope that the shelves and lights will give my set up a slightly more professional look.  Seriously, does this make you think: "Wow - cool stuff over there - I must go buy some of it"?  (Grammar Alert: I think there's something wrong about that last sentence with the quotation marks and the question mark, but I can't figure out how to make it right.  Please forgive me and continue reading.) 

If you are wondering what is going on here, I'm trying to figure out what pottery will go to the Arts Council this week.  Set up for the show is Tuesday, and I'll go over after my morning class to take care of that.  That means that I need to spend time this weekend getting everything picked out and packed up.  So of course, I'm updating my blog instead of doing what I am supposed to be doing.  

I'll share more pictures later.  For now, back to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment