You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm all set up for the pottery show tomorrow.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for coming to help me with the set up.  It is not particularly fun, but many hands make the work go faster.  Sometimes many hands make the potter a little crazy.  I'm grateful that they are willing to put up with me.  We got finished in just about two hours which makes me wonder what I've forgotten to do.  I guess I'll figure that out in the morning.

I'd share a picture, but things aren't quite picture ready yet.  My booth is in an empty store right across the way from Chick-fil-a.  I'm in good company right next to Robert Martin and across from Ron Philbeck.  (I really hope that I am too busy tomorrow to get to talk to them much.)  Anyway, where my booth is located I had to leave room for the gate to close for the night.  Once it is opened up in the morning, I can spread out a little bit more and then finish getting all set up and ready for customers.

If you are in the area, I hope that you will come see us at the mall tomorrow.  This show is always a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment