You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Call a Mall Success!


Yesterday was a really great day! 

It turns out that the mall was a really great location.  I was worried that the pottery-loving crowd would be down this year since the location had to be changed, but that didn't seem to be the case.  There were LOTS of people there, and all of the comments that I heard about the location were positive.  Since the potters were spread out, it didn't feel as crowded.  Everything was all on one level so we didn't have to worry about folks tripping.  It was much easier for those in wheel chairs to move around and see everything.  The temperature seemed to be more comfortable--not cold in the morning and hot by afternoon as is usually the case.

I saw a number of good friends yesterday--many that I'd not seen in a while.  It's always good to catch up.  Thanks for coming to visit Claire, Lilly, Joyce, Beverly, Cindy, Millie, Jeanie, Jordan (social networking at its best!), Amy, David, Athena, Michelle, Violet, and I'm sure that I'm leaving some out.

Here are some more pictures that I took right before we opened for business.  

This is the area where my booth was set up.  We were inside an empty store between the Hallmark and Bath and Body Works.  

In addition to the groups of potters in the other two empty stores (the old Walden Books location and Belk's Juniors department), there were booths set up in the hallway stretching from Kay Jewelers...

...all the way to Belk's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment