You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Sunday, January 15, 2012

MUGS!

I've had some folks express interest in purchasing mugs from me.  Since these people aren't close enough to actually come see the pottery in person, I thought we could try pictures here.  I've numbered each to make them easy to identify and indicated how many of each I have on hand right now.

I've also included a ruler in each picture to give an indication of approximately what size for each one.  Mostly the mugs that I make range from 4 to 5 inches tall.  For the ones that I have multiples (2, 3, or 4) the others that "match" may vary in size just a bit.
#1: One like this
#2: One like this.  
 
#3: Two like this.
#4: Two like this.
 

#5: Three like this.  
#6: Three like this.  
 
.
#7: Four like this.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment