You can often find me here

You can often find me here

Monday, January 9, 2012

I HAVE been working....on pottery

The holidays are behind us and I am back at work.  (Classes start tomorrow.)  Lately, I've been really unenthusiastic about touching the computer.  Sometimes anything with the computer seems like WORK, and I just couldn't make myself do it.  I guess I needed a break.  Now that I'm back in a routine at work, I hope that I'll be able to keep this blog updated more regularly.

Even though I took a break from the technology, I have still been working away in the studio.  I've been busy getting some things done for Treasures of the Earth.  After the fall sales, I was completely out of some of the things that I've been making this year.  In the past few weeks, I've been making napkin/letter holders, mugs, bowl (of various sizes), chip and dip sets, and cake pans.

Be sure to put the opening reception for Treasures on your calendar.  There will be pots galore, food, drink, and good company at the Cleveland County Arts Council on Thursday, Feb 9 from 5:30 to 7:30.

Between now and then, I'm going to keep working on new stuff to show off (and hopefully sell)!

No comments:

Post a Comment